The "MollyLac Salon Partner" program was created for salons that want to stand out from others, creating a unique and prestigious place on the map Polish.
Everyone who joins our unique program has the opportunity to train with the most outstanding trainers from Polish and abroad and benefit from the marketing support that we offer as part of the cooperation.
"MollyLac Salon Partner" offers manicure and pedicure services working on MollyLac products and products from the Allepaznokcie.pl
"MollyLac Salon Partner" Program TERMS AND CONDITIONS
§ 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The Organizer of the Promotion under the name "MollyLac Salon Partner Program", hereinafter referred to as the Promotion is: Allepaznokcie Michał Szewczyk, 90-361 Łódź ul. Piotrkowska 270 NIP: 62921081431, hereinafter referred to as the Organizer.
2. Any entity qualified, under the conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions, to participate in the Program is the Promoter's Partner, hereinafter referred to as the Partner.
3. The sale of the goods by the Organizer to the Partner, in addition to the purchase of the Starter Pack, takes place through:
- Allepaznokcie company store, Łódź Piotrkowska 270
4. The Regulations, together with the documentation referred to in its content, collectively referred to as the Terms and Conditions, is the only applicable basis for mutual rights and obligations between the Organizer and the entities applying to become a Partner, as well as between the Organizer and the Partners. This provision is excluded only if the Organizer and the Partner have made individual provisions in writing on pain of nullity. Both applicants for Partner status and each Partner are obliged to read these Terms and Conditions and comply with its provisions.
5. Participation in the Programme shall be voluntary and free of charge. Each Partner has the right to cancel participation in the Program at no additional cost by submitting a Statement (which can be found on the Organizer's website allepaznokcie.pl/salonypartnerskie) to the Organizer at the following address: 90-361 Łódź, Piotrkowska 270 or by e-mail to the Organizer's email@example.com
§ 2 SUBJECT MATTER OF THE PROGRAMME
1. The merits of the Program is the establishing of cooperation between the Organizer and entities that acquire the status of Partner.
2. The cooperation is aimed at popularizing the Organizer's brand, in order to increase the sales of products or services by the Organizer.
3. In connection with participation in the program, the Partner shall enjoy the benefits and rights set out in these Terms and Conditions. The Organizer, within the framework of individual provisions, reserves the right to grant individual Partners benefits not specified in the Regulations, such separate provisions do not entitle the other Partners to any claims against the Organizer.
§ 3 OBTAINING PARTNER STATUS
1. The partner may be:
a. natural persons,
b. legal persons,
c. entities without legal personality to which the law confers legal capacity, which are engaged in economic activities in the provision of cosmetic services, in particular cosmetic services related to the protection, styling and care of nails.
2. The entity applying for partner status is obliged to jointly:
Until. Purchase directly from the Organizer of the Promotional Parquet, i.e. any products of the brand MollyLac, Allle, Allepaznokcie, for an amount of not less than PLN 1500 gross;
B. Completion of the declaration annexed to these Regulations;
c. Having qualified personnel in the provision of services related to the use of the Organizer's product offer;
d. To operate in a place that meets aesthetic and hygienic standards, both in law and in socially accepted requirements.
3. The Partner is obliged to complete the declaration truthfully. The Partner is obliged to inform the Organizer of any changes to the data of the information indicated in the form, on pain of denying the Partner the benefits of the Program.
4. The implementation of paragraph 2 of this paragraph shall be subject to the submission of statements by the Applicant for Partner status in respect of:
Until. Statements about familiarising yourself with and accepting the Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions;
B. Statements of consent to the processing of Partner data by the Organizer and the Distributor, for the purposes of the Partner's participation in the program;
c. A statement of consent to receive by the provided contact details of the Partner, in particular telephone and e-mail address, commercial and marketing information sent by the Organizer and the Distributor.
5. The acquisition of partner status takes place when the Organizer receives a message confirming the achievement of this status.
6. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse to grant partner status.
§ 4 OBLIGATIONS OF THE ORGANISER
1. In connection with the fulfilment of the conditions of section 2 par.3 of the Regulations, together with the granting of the achievement of partner status, the Organizer will join the Starter Pack with a marketing and promotion package for the price of PLN 1 net.
The package includes:
a. advertising posters
B. Discount -15% on training at the Academy of Allepaznokcie
c. Fixed discount -15% on MollyLac products
That. Company cup MollyLac x 2 pcs.
F. Wall calendar 2021 year
g. MollyLac paint display
3. The Organizer, at the request of the Partner, having the necessary information, may provide the Partner with marketing and sales advice on MollyLac brand products.
4. During mollylac and Allepaznokcie promotional campaigns on social media, which will involve the designation of Partners, the Promoter will disclose the Partner as a deserving MollyLac Brand Partner.
§ 5 OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTNER
1. The Partner is obliged to make monthly purchases of MollyLac products at authorized points for the amount of min. PLN 300 gross,after taking into account the 15% discount granted
2. The purchase referred to in point 1 of this pair must be made with the Distributor and documented by a VAT invoice or a personal receipt.
3. In order to verify the performance of the obligation referred to in point 1 of this paragraph, The Organizer may require the Partner to provide proof of purchase from an authorized Store Allepaznokcie, and the Partner is obliged within 3 working days of receiving such notice to provide the Organizer with proof of purchase of MollyLac brand products for the amount of min 300 PLN gross per month by presenting them at the Organizer's premises: Allepaznokcie Michał Szewczyk, 90-361 Łódź ul. Piotrkowska 270 or sending via e-mail to the address of the firstname.lastname@example.org in JPG or PDF format.
4. The Partner expresses its readiness to participate in the promotion of the MollyLac brand, in particular by identifying partnerships and social media activities regarding both The Partnership and MollyLac brand products, as well as participating in information and educational meetings related to mollylac brand product offerings.
5. The Affiliate undertakes to participate in mollylac promotional campaigns, in particular concerning:
a. organisation of open days,
b. organisation of competitions,
c. participation in discount acacia.
6. The Partner is obliged at the place of provision of services using MollyLac brand products to place external and internal elements of the décor identifying the Partner as having this status, in particular by visual identification of objects with the MollyLac brand logo.
7. The Partner is obliged to have qualified personnel in the provision of services using MollyLac products, and expresses its readiness to participate and assist in the organization of trainings improving qualifications and knowledge about the MollyLac brand
8. The Organizer will post the Partner's details on allepaznokcie.pl/salonypartnerskie's website as a mollylac salon partner with an indication of the Partner's location.
9. The Organizer provides for the possibility of arranging information and educational meetings related to the MollyLac brand product offer, to which the Partners will be invited.
10. The Organizer, in agreement with the Partner, provides for the possibility of organizing training to improve the qualifications of the Partner's staff.
11. The Organizer is obliged to add to the group informing the Partner about news, promotions and organized events indicated in paragraph 4.
§ 6 COMPLAINT
1. All complaints regarding the course of the Promotion may be submitted by the Participants of the Promotion in writing, together with a detailed justification, by registered letter to the address of the Organizer's registered office or by electronic means to the address of the Organizer email@example.com,within 14 days from the occurrence of the circumstance justifying the occurrence of the complaint.
2. The complaint should include: the name of the Promotion Participant, the address for correspondence, a description of the allegations giving rise to the complaint and the expectations of the Promotion Participant regarding how to repair the damage.
3. Complaints submitted will be considered no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint. Interested parties will be notified about how the complaint is dealt with by registered mail.
§ 7 PERSONAL DATA OF PARTICIPANTS
1. The Administrator of personal data of Partners is the Organizer
2. The Organizer informs that the personal data indicated by the Promotion Participants will be stored in a way that protects against their disclosure and processed in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No 101, item 926 as amended).
3. The Organizer reserves the right to process the personal data of The Promotion Participants for marketing, informational and statistical purposes.
All Participants have the right to access and correct their personal data, as well as to request the cessation of data processing.
4. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect data provided by the Participant.
§ 8 AMENDMENT OF THE REGULATIONS
1. The Organizer undertakes that in the event of changes to the Regulations, these changes will not affect the rights already acquired by the Participants.
2. In the event of changes to the Regulations, the Organizer shall inform the Participants by posting the relevant information on the allepaznokcie.pl/salonypartnerskie
3. The terms and conditions as amended shall apply from the day following the date of announcement of the change on the website.
4. The Partner, within 14 days from the date of posting the information on the Organizer's website, has the right to terminate participation in the Program.
The declaration can be found on the website of allepaznokcie.pl/salonypartnerskie, which is an annex to these regulations, must be submitted in writing to ul. Piotrkowska 270, 90-361 Łódź or by e-mail to the address of the Sale@mollylac.pl
Non-declaration of termination of participation in the Program is considered as acceptance of the amendment of the Regulations.
§9 FINAL PROVISIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions can be found on the Organizer's website, at the allepaznokcie.pl/salonypartnerskie and at the Organizer's premises.
2. The Organizer shall have the right to suspend the Partner's participation in the Program or to terminate cooperation with the Partner in case of non-compliance by the Partner with the provisions of the Regulations, resulting in the cancellation of any commissions and other benefits granted to the Partner.
3. All information about the Promotion contained in any promotional and advertising material is for an anaesthly nature only. Binding information is the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
4. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions shall apply.
5. The Terms and Conditions of the Promotion set out the rules for participation in the organization of the Promotion and contain the conditions for participation, which the Participant accepts at the time of joining the Promotion
6. The Participants of the Promotion agree to comply with the provisions of these terms and conditions.
7. Both The Promotion Participants and the Promoter will endea slyly seek to resolve any disputes arising out of the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion in an amicable manner.
1. Membership form
2. Opting out of the program