We care about your privacy and want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present you the most important information about the rules of our processing of your personal data and cookies, which are used by our Store. This information has been prepared taking into account the GDPR, the General Data Protection Regulation.
CONTROLLER OF PERSONAL DATA ("Controller")
Michał Szewczyk, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity conducted by the Minister responsible for the economy and conduct of the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, TAX ID 629-210-81-43, ul. Piotrkowska 270, 90-361 Łódź.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to create a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data.
Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the functioning of the Store and the provision of services offered there in it ("Services").
Purpose of processing:
Depending on what you choose, it may be:
- Provision of services offered in the Store
- Fulfilling your orders
- Direct marketing of the services offered, other than the newsletter
- Sending a newsletter
- Sales agreement or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR.b GDPR)
- Legal obligation on us, e.g. related to accounting (Article 6(1)(a).c GDPR)
- Your consent given in the Store (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR)
- A contract for the provision of services or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6(1)(b.b GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in processing data for the purpose of establishing, pursuing or defending possible claims (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in direct marketing (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in processing data for analytical and statistical purposes (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in examining customer satisfaction (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR)
- Voluntary, but in some cases may be necessary for the conclusion of the contract.
Effect of non-data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data are provided:
- inability to register with the Store
- inability to use the Services of the Store
- inability to make purchases in the Store
- it is not possible to receive information about promotions or special offers offered in the Store
Possibility to withdraw consent:
The processing of your data until you withdraw your consent remains lawful.
Within the Store, we may automatically tailor certain content to your needs, i.e. profile using the personal data you provide.
In the event that profiling may result in decisions that cause legal effects against you or affect you in a similarly significant manner, we will only carry out profiling if you have given your consent.
Please note that you can revoke your consent at any time. The processing of your data until you withdraw your consent remains lawful.
We will only process your data for the period during which we have a legal basis to do so, i.e. until:
- we will no longer have a legal obligation obliging us to process your personal data
- the possibility of establishing, asserting or defending possible claims related to the contract concluded by the Store by the parties
- consent to the processing of the data if it was the basis of the data
- your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted - where the processing of your data was based on a legitimate interest of the controller or where the data were processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling
- depending on what applies in the case and at the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with the relevant laws, including the use of connection encryption using an SSL certificate.
You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data,
- restrictions on processing,
- Request a transfer of data to another controller
- object to the processing of your data at any time:
- for reasons related to your particular situation – in view of the processing of personal data concerning you, based on Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR (i.e. on legitimate interests pursued by the controller), including profiling on the basis of these provisions,
- where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Please contact us if you wish to exercise your rights.
If you consider that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Our Store, like most websites, uses so-called cookies. These files:
- stored in your device's memory (computer, phone, etc.)
- allow you, m.in, to use all the features of the Store
- do not change the settings of your device
Using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
- delete cookies
In this Store cookies are used to:
- memorize information about your session
- share Store features
You can use your browser's help file to learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable cookies in your browser. You can read this information by pressing F1 in your browser. In addition, you'll find relevant tips on the following subpages, depending on the browser you're using:
More information about cookies can be found on Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / RECIPIENTS OF DATA
We use third parties to whom your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- software provider needed to run an online store
- payment provider
- accounting office
- web host
- an entity that facilitates the optimization of the Store
- persons cooperating with us on the basis of civil law contracts, supporting our day-to-day operations
- marketing services provider
- statistical service provider
- relevant public authorities to the extent that the Administrator is obliged to make the data available to them
Do you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data?
Write to the e-mail address: